Contact Nick Malinosky
About This Property
A Majestic Oceanfront Estate
as Spectacular as the Setting
A Majestic Oceanfront Estate as Spectacular as the Setting
Welcome to 344 N. Ocean Boulevard: the very essence of grandeur at Delray Beach. This isn’t your typical beachfront estate. This is uncompromising luxury on a sweeping scale, featuring a massive piece of property on the Atlantic ocean, just a leisurely stroll from the dynamic sights and sounds of Atlantic Avenue. Nearby, you’ll enjoy convenient access to championship golf, world-class fishing, deep-water marinas, and everything else under the South Florida sun. But the ultimate hero, of course, is the estate itself—recently completed and thoroughly impressive.
Randall Stofft Architects—along with Stofft Ikasu Interiors and his team of engineers—have entirely renovated, redesigned, and upgraded this oceanfront estate. All structural and mechanical systems were studied and upgraded as required to exceed current standards. Nothing has been overlooked. The interior spaces and finishes have been redesigned and upgraded to give this residence a fresh, contemporary feel that blends magically with the oceanfront setting. Gently lapping waves and soothing trade winds mingle harmoniously just outside the door, through the windows, and off the terrace. To top it off, the home has been thoughtfully furnished by Artefacto to set a new standard in oceanfront living.
• Approximately 11,495 SF under AC (including guest house)
• Approximately 18,906 SF Total
• 6 Bedrooms
• 7 Full Bathrooms & 2 Powder Rooms
• 5-Car Garage
• 3-Stop Elevator
• Lot Size ““ 344 N Ocean Blvd (Lot 28): 28,070 SF
• Contiguous Lot Size ““1240 Seaspray Ave (Lot 27): 10,617 SF (available to purchase)
• Both Lots Combined: 38,387 SF
• Custom Millwork and Trim throughout
• European Large Format Italian Porcelain Tile and Oak Wood Flooring throughout
• Wood Staircase with Wood Turned Spindle Railing and Handrail
• Designer Chef’s Kitchen
• Appliance Package Featuring Sub-Zero, Wolf, Bosch and Miele
• Custom Countertops with Mitered Edges throughout Kitchen
• Wine Cellar
• Club Room Bar with Custom European Cabinetry with Quartz Countertop
• Master Suite Coffee and Beverage Bar with Custom European Cabinetry and Quartz Countertop
• Guest House – Full Kitchen Featuring Custom European Cabinetry
• Pool Side Spa with Loggia and Cabana Bath
• “T” Shaped Pool – 2 Sections are 17×47 and 16×52 totaling 1,631 SF with Beach Entry to a 12’6″ Deep End
• Heated Pool & Separately Heated Spa; Automation; Salt Chlorination
• Shell-Stone Tile on all Pool and Patio Decks
• Summer Kitchen with Custom Cabinetry and Engineered Stone Countertops
• 5-Car Garage with Additional Storage Area; Impact Garage Doors; Electric Garage Door Openers and Epoxy Coated Floors
• Custom Pavers on Driveway
• Tropical Finished Landscaping with Contemporary Pool
• Jeld Wen Wood Clad Impact Windows and Doors
• Floor-to-Ceiling Impact Door Walls per Plan
• Custom European Cabinetry throughout – Contemporary Design with Soft Close Hinges
The Magic of South Florida at your Doorstep
This incomparable oceanfront Delray Beach Estate grants you the best of both worlds—a sequestered, private sanctuary all to yourself, that can serve equally as your personal launching point to explore the possibilities of a truly dynamic destination. Delray Beach has been rated the “Most Fun Small Town by Rand McNally and Coastal Living listed it among the “Top 10 Happiest Seaside Towns.” It has also garnered the prestigious “All-American City” award—not once, but three times. For Estates homeowners, the culture, dining, art, shopping, and nightlife of this charming coastal town are just a short walk away.
Presented to You by a Proven Team
Randall Stofft was born in Chicago where he became inspired by the exquisite architecture of the city and influenced by architectural icon, Frank Lloyd Wright. Today his firm’s portfolio is as diversified as their clients’ tastes and lifestyles, earning multiple state and national industry awards. With an impeccable reputation and an eternal passion for couture architecture, Randall Stofft’s portfolio speaks volumes about a man’s determination to create the extraordinary.
US CONSTRUCTION, INC
US Construction boasts a diverse portfolio of residential projects ranging from luxury condominium and townhome developments to ultra-luxury oceanfront mansions. Its portfolio spans the eastern seaboard, from Brooklyn, New York, to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to Palm Beach County, Florida. The company has designed and constructed over $340 million of real estate with an additional $350 million in active development projects
NRIA, a prominent vertically-integrated investment, management, and development firm focuses on luxury residential projects across many of the most dynamic urban markets across the East Coast. Today, with over $1 Billion AUM, the firm continues to grow with a pipeline of exceptional opportunities. NRIA has built an impressive reputation for delivering impressive luxury homes for only the most discriminating owners.
Schedule a Personal Showing
We invite you to a personal showing of this one-of-a-kind Estate Home. An offering this rare is sure to go quickly so we urge to inquire at once, without delay. Let us show you firsthand how extraordinary this oceanfront offering truly is. Contact us today.
Submit the form below or call Nicholas Malinosky at 561.404.0404 to tour or to make an offer.
THE RANDY AND NICK TEAM
900 East Atlantic Avenue, Suite 1
Delray Beach, FL 33483
Nick Malinosky: 561.404.0404
© 2020, Randy & Nick. All rights reserved.
Douglas Elliman is a licensed real estate broker. This website is not the official website of Douglas Elliman or its affiliated companies, and neither Douglas Elliman nor its affiliated companies in any way warrant the accuracy of any information contained herein. Any product and/or services offered for sale on this website shall not be considered an offer to sell such goods and/or services in any state other than Florida.